Should I Write a Book?

Monday 9 August 2010

What do I do with the rest of my life?

Hi there, haven’t seen you in a month or so, hope everything is going ok, no big worries or problems?

Just thought I would let you in on a little secret, I have no idea what I am going to do with the rest of my life, and this is a big concern for me, seeing as I am absolutely terrified of death, and I desperately want to do something, anything to avoid it. I really don’t know what to do. I have it all made it seems in one sense, except that everyone wants me to not do what is there for me to do, and this is including me, I can be so stupid at times. So I have university staring me in the face, and that is worrying too because I don’t know weather I really want to go or not, I mean, I am going to study philosophy, and no one is happy with me doing that except my mother, and she is only happy with me doing that because it involves going to university, she would happily have me do media studies if it involved going to university. Yes, that was a cheap jibe at media studies, but come on, it’s totally a bulshit subject, it doesn’t even have the defence of age…

So basically, what do I do with the rest of my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment